Saturday, November 01, 2003

MP3 currently at Forgiveness by Ayumi Hamasaki

Hmm... just watched finish Saiyuki Reload episode 2... I really hope the character design will get better. Sanzo just... doesn't look like the original Sanzo!! Make that all of them! I want back the old Sanzo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only look forward for the ending song pictures... Kazuya Minekura's original works.... Kakkoi!!!!! The starting song is also getting quite okay now... :P I'm usually not into this kind of songs though...

Ne, Serena... Unless I find a really really simple character that doesn't need any specific/too hard costume, then i'll cosplay... If not, i'll just havta wait till next year lor... Hmm... maybe i should go as Shijuku from hxh... demo, i dont really know her character well.... :P And, I'll havta have a vacuum cleaner! O-o

Hmm... i think its bab fungsi... the starting of Form 4 i guess... O-o me seriously kepala pening in that bab! Dont know how i'll survive Add maths... My brain is far too simple!!!! Next time i dont know then I ask you... can right??? I now have two add maths teacher!! Yay!!! If my sis dont want to answer me, then i'll kacau you... Muahahhahahaa.... perfect plan! Muahahaha....

Also... to everyone taking SPM.... Hmm... especially to Serena, my cousin, bunny chan... kiDChan, Esther, Eunice, etc... All the best loe!!! Ganbatte!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah! All get straight A's then can belanja me!! Muahahahaha.............

To Plin at Midvalley.... You better buy some nice things back!! If not.... belasah you! Muahahhaha... Sorry for the mental-ness... :P

No comments: