Tuesday, November 11, 2003

MP3 currently at Futatsu no Negai, Nakayama Sara

The fearful surgery

gahhhhhhhhhh.......... later in the morning going for the operation!!!!! KOWAII!!!!!!!! Hmm..... another day, i'll post bout wat happened yesterday. I went for the blood test and all...

I'm quite scared bout the operation... but, as long as i dont think bout it... it'll be okay... right? I seriously hope they wont cucuk the big food tiub-y thingy while i'm still awake... I'll seriously cry! The blood test was scary enough!

Nya~ god... help me tomorrow..... thanks for your luck last!! :P Nya~ chen lee also... n misao, n rylands....... and lebih punya pyee that dunwan to listen to me crap more.... etc etc. :P But i've crapped alot in the mirc channel! make everyone sien already... hehe... gomen lar... me always like this... Anyways... going to go sleep already... Oyasumi blog-chan!! Wish me luck!!! ^_^.

No comments: