MP3 currently at Caged Bird - DNAngel
I probably won't be able to cos at CF... T____________________T
Not that i don't want to... I want~!!! But... the tailor lady is currently in Johor!!! I've to phone her sis again tomorrow... I hope that the costume WILL miraculously appear tomorrow.... please appear?
Maybe Kami-sama doesn't want me to cosplay?
Mmm... that thought was hanging in my head half of the morning.... Chen Lee and I walked to the tailor's shop around 9.30am... The shop was close. So, we walked and walked... here and there... bought some paint for my staff... walked here and there again... to cut short, we were walking in circles.... Until around 10.45, i seriously wanted the walk back to my house.... heck, we were walking in that direction too! When suddenly Chen Lee saw the imouto-tailor in a car. I thought that luck had striked... the car made one round around the shop and then disappeared. We kept on waiting. After waiting and waiting the car didn't come back still.
Frustrated and with the both of us suffering from standing too long, we headed to the public phone.... the one that out of 6 phones there... only one was working... and it was very blur. I finally got through the line.... and found out the horrifying answer.... T_T She told me that she herself couldn't contact her sister.... And asked me to phone again tomorrow. And while i was phoning her, i dropped my tin of paint.... it bocor-ed (we opened the tin at the shop... n the lady told us to be careful as there was gas in the tin) and now, there are dots on my pants... a bit on my purse!!!!! and lots on my hands... ><;;
Walked back to the hardward shop... the lady there gave us thinner to clean the paint... and i bought another tin... walked the other direction and took a train back. Trust me, my legs were really pain.... ><;;
Then, I was feeling down almost the whole day... (with a little gila-ness added) And now... i don't have the mood to anything... i think i'm going off soon... and sleep. And to think of it... i slept at 3 the nite before doing my staff... I can't really think of anything to say now... I just really hope my costume will be here...........................
................................... somehow.
...God, help me please?
No comments:
Post a Comment