Tuesday, December 30, 2003

MP3 currently at I can fly - Hoshi Souichiro - Saiyuki

I got seven A's................. XD XD XD I got STRAIGHT A'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T When i got my results... just suddenly, my chest was like... tersekat. -.-;;; and started crying. ^^;; It just flowed! -.- Or i'll just blame my tear factory. =.=

Reached around 11... The guard made me nervous by telling me to hurry into the hall... The results were already out. then... saw Chen Lee inside, Raja was there... Yee Ling... those were among the few from my class i saw first ^^ They told me i got 7a's...... But there's always the doubt word. ^^;; Then... Pn Soom gave me my slip... and it was real.. T_T

Phoned papa, mummy... then my sis... and just phoned my eldest sis before going for dinner just now XD Everyone in our small group got straight A's. Was really happy XD Around 28 ppl from my class got straight A's... The rest was also quite ok XD Went to Fruity for lunch and later hopped to Chen Lee's house XD Played mahjong at Yee Ling's house too ^^;; Then, returned back at 7... Went for dinner... celebrated mum's b-day...

I'm really happy that i'm able to make my parents happy :) Ehehe~ sorta like a birthday present to my mum whose b-day is today (30th). Happy b-day mum!! Love ya! :)

No comments: