Sunday, January 25, 2004

MP3 currently at It's too late - Weiss Kreuz

CNY was fun~ Quite fun. Only I think i was a little spoiled on CNY... Really wish that i had said at least a sorry or something... I must learn to control my attitude better... ><;;

The first day of CNY~!

Got lotsa angpaus this year~!!!!!!! The most i'd ever gotten XD XD XD All thanks to PMR XD Now, I'll have money.... NYAHAHHAhahhaha~ Woke up to nasi dagang and some vegetarian food. ^_^;; Was supposed to be vegetarian... but, since the nasi dagang was there... we just ate everything XD

Then... at night... we ate.... err... steamboat? wait... steamboat on new year eve... On CNY... we ate, BBQ~!!!!!!!! Finally remembered XD And... I'm the winner of the 'one ten jus' game~! ^_^. Dont know how the heck it's spelt... The game where you have the bird, stone and water. XD It was supposed to be a three day tournament between my sisters (but one of my sis is in aussie, so she kena kick out XD), my cousin, and me.. but, we didn't play for the next three days... so I'm the winner XD

The second day of CNY~!

We woke up early... ate Roti Canai... and set off to my uncle's house. There... spent the day eating... and playing. Nyahah~ I played my cousin's PS2 XD Had lotsa dishes for lunch... and at night, we ate... the rice that's sorta like... loe mai kai? ^_^;;

The third day of CNY~!

The day was quite boring... had all the curry for lunch... and went out to Coconut Flower for dinner.

Today = the fourth day of new year~!

Everyone staying at my house is all gone now.... T.T tomorrow school is starting... i have homework... i haven't done them.. ><;; Mum is going back later in the afternoon.. T____T And I dont know wat to say anymore.. T.T;;

No comments: