MP3 currently at Amidst the Roaring Wind - Saiyuki
Today, went for a table tennis competition.... as a reserve player again :P And our school got number one in the berpasukan category XD All thanks to the twins, HS and LS XD XD XD Ohohoho~ tomorrow there's the singles and doubles... and even though i dont have anything to do with it, i'm simply going there to ponteng XD
Yes, i know that i have test starting next Tuesday... but I cant remember!!!! T_T I tried studying history(which was my favourite subject last year).. but, this year's one seems SO boring!!! T_T Or its just that i'm trying to find some lame excuse to not remember a thing :P I think i'll havta have a whole day study marathon on Saturday, Sunday and Monday ><;;;
Have Physics tuition later *pouts*... and later, Mum is coming back XD XD XD Yayy~!! Plus, plin also came back yesterday!! XD XD No more days of boredom ^_^ (only.... maybe some lectures on studying :P). I will start studying... i will start studying..... yes, i will start studying.... maybe.. NYAHAHhahahhh~!!! *sweatdrops*
graff>> good luck in your merentas desa and choir!! Hope you dont havta run so far!! XD
labbie>> labbie, labbie!!! XD XD XD *glomps* nyoho~ me not lil :P
fuu>> Hello hello!!! Nyaahhahahaha~ it must be fate that caused us to join the same FLs on the same day... :P (i'm starting to sound really weird... like some evil stalker *sweatdrops*). Seriously!! I saw your name too!! In the Yuki FL XD We joined it on the same day!!! XD XD And yes... unfortunately, i think i am... ><;; *waits to be thrown tomatoes at* admittedly, i've written some really bad stories(am trying in futile to make it better by adding in more crap ^^;; Nyahahhaa~)... Are you a writer there??? ^_^.
No comments:
Post a Comment