MP3 currently at Rockin Station - Kotani Kinya
Hello everyone~~~~!!!! *glomps Serena, labbie n graff* Nyahhaha~!!! XD
^_^;; Mentioning bout this song.... i recently discovered that it had the F-word sung in it.... which brings it to my friend who just came back from Spain (from her student exchange program) and had a different slang... and now.... she curses using the F-word in almost every sentence.... XD I kind of find it a little amusing ^_^; And her slang.... XD
Hmm.... the drama, I kind of forgotten my parts at the back scenes.... but, according to my friends... it wasn't obvious. ^^ Hell, i was supposed to read a paper that was supposed to be on a table.... and it wasn't there... and i proceeded asking my friend, who was carrying a briefcase (supposedly my helper, as i was a lawyer)... and the bag was empty... And, know what i did? I walked to the judge (we were in a courtroom setting) opened her ring file, and took out the paper there.... which was the script!!! And i didn't even think of looking through the script ><;;; But, anyhow... i hope that our class will win the sketch ^^;; It seems so short.... to have practised like mad... and have it all over in a few minutes... haihh~ We did "The Merchant of Venice" and i was The heir to the big lump of fortune :P Ahahahah~ if only that were true ^^ My friends said that i didn't walk ladylike enough... ><;;; I tried though.... it's just.... my normal walking speed!! I didn't even think of walking slower at that time... it was scary... ^^;;
I havta do the choir notice board yet again.... because some people decided to add another president.... and a vice treasurer... without informing the stupid person who IS doing the darn board..... which is me. Gahhh~ and i was so eager to pin the board up today... T.T Ahhaha~ we also have a new choir coach.... he's a little scary in my opinion..... not the scary as in.... scary. But... the unpredictable kind of scary... ahahah ^^;;
I realised that it's time for my to change my blog layout.... ^^;; But then... i dont have time.. ><;;; There's this monthly test on the 24th... which i havent studied a thing yet.... I dont know wat the heck is happening in almost every subject... and now, i'm feeling like writing something. ^^;;; DOnt think i will though XD Maybe i'll just go sleep ^_^;; Or maybe not? ^^;;
Serena>> nyohohoho~ i shall serap all your luck........ *thinks again* wait.... my competition is over ^^;;
graff>> O.o PUTRAJAYA???????? How far are you all going to run???
No comments:
Post a Comment