MP3 currently at Wild Rock - Saiyuki
O..... Yesterday, I ter-slept in the afternoon~ And had a series of dreams! It was odd~ XD XD
First, i was walking with my friend, LY. We were both carrying our school bags... walking in some sort of town that had a sea view. We were at the egde of the town, walking by the sea line. Then, reached this balcony of some sort... LY didn't follow me, I went the unofficial way. She was down there... and i asked her to receive my bag. And when i threw down my bag, i realised that the clip was attached to my uniform. O.o I didn't do anything though... and then, i took off the clip, and was wondering that if i let go of the clip, it would hit her hard... (the clip punya string was elastic)... I couldnt see her, it was all dark and i was in a very high area... Still, i let go of the clip. And waited... and waited... and then i heard my sister's voice saying, "Ouch! So pain!!". Then i woke up and asked her it she said anything. ><;; She said no.
Weirdd~ Ain't it? But, there's more to come... ><;;
I had a fight with CL sbout something bout going to someone's house... then after that, I went on a trip with my family members to some unknown place... the view there was absolutely magnificent! Even if it was a dream... but, it was seriously beautiful. If i could draw... I would absolutely draw that view. T.T There was a big temple on the right side... then, a humongous waterfall. The waterfall was shaped like stairs at the top, and there were monks praying on the stairs... amidst the flowing water... It was absolutely beautiful!!! And the view was even coloured.... Then, i think i was taking pictures again, there was something bout not having enough film... ^^;; The next day in school, me and CL were back to normal again.. ^_^;;
I wanna see that view again... T_T It was so nice... Then, the other dream was more stupid then funny...
My dad bought lunch back yesterday, and I was supposed to shared half of whatever my dad bought with my sister, as we ate something before that... then i fell asleep... and in the middle of my sleep, my sis woke me up and told me to go and eat (my dad bought chicken rice). But, after hearing that, I continued sleeping... and in my dream, I dreamt i was eating chicken rice... even dreamt wat part she gave me and all... And when i woke up, it was already 3.45 pm. And my sis asked me, "So late still dont wanna eat ar?". I replied, "I thought i ate already..."
I was still quite full that time... :P But, that dream was odd.. XD XD
And... guess what? I'm the main character in my class sketch... ><;;;;;;; I don't think i can act... ><;;; I'll burst out laughing before they can say anything.... And... in the sketch, I'm gonna be proposed three times.... How can i not laugh? ><;; And debate... i'm the 2nd-speaker pulak.... Havta prepare a speech... Noo~~!! I wanna enjoy my holiday~!!! T_T
Graff>> What's CSS?? I havta thank Serena-sensei for teaching my all this also XD XD XD
No comments:
Post a Comment