MP3 currently at Dancin for You Number - Anime Tenchou?
Lallalala~ Got back my Sejarah, BM, English, Chemistry papers.... Which i did really badly for my BM ><; imagine a 0 for all my tersirat marks ><;; Got B4 for my chemistry... marks lost to the stupid 'kadar' in front of my answers and some mistakes here and there.. Happy that i at least got 80 and above for my English and History.... although i was sure that i could get a few more marks for history :P Other then that.... I still sane... NYahahahhahhAHHah~ Some times.... i feel like pushing my self to study... just to hear that "Good" from my dad... ^_^;;; Weird eh? But then, as usual... i'll go back to being the lazy old me~ Kyaa~ I haven't told him all my results yet... ><;;
Hm...... let's see.... Wait.... KYAAAA~ I was supposed to be watching the episodes of PoT that i just downloaded!!! Gahhh~ Guess i have to only watch it later... T_T After tuition.... :P
Nyahahah~ i dont know what to say.... ^_^;;;;;; *glomps Serena and graff* I shall gambatte for my next exams~XD XD XD And shall hopefully get better results.
No comments:
Post a Comment