MP3 currently at Kaerubeki Basho - Miyamoto Shunichi
Gahhhh!! Bloody frustrated... T_T I can't find Anges anywhere... It's currently raining... hahaha
OMG... don't tell me i havta walk under the rain to tuition... Bleghh!! Mengada sis go kaikai never bring me.. -.-;
Yesterday went for add maths n accounts tuition, but, havta go for add maths again on Friday which is the actual day i'm supposed to go... ceh! =.=;;; Sendiri melebih go on Tuesday lar... haih.
After add maths, me and CL went to the restaurant opposite and ate like there was no tomorrow.. hahaha. I could feel my stomach bulging! ahahaha~!
Must really start on my add maths project soon~ @.@ Only got two more days till Saturday... Which is when i'll be off to Redang~ nyaha~!! Never been there before... huhuhu~ Going snorkeling which i've also never done before~ nyahahahha~!! XD XD XD
Aded Miyamoto Shunichi FL to my page~ yay~! XD I wonder what happened to my Seki Toshihiko obsession... T_______T
No comments:
Post a Comment