Thursday, August 19, 2004

MP3 currently at Mirai e no Chousen - Minajun

Nyaa nya nya nya nyaaa~ I'm bored... i need sleep.... no, actually i don't. ahahaha~ Had a journal entry i was supposed to write.... but (sorrylarr) i've been reading a storybook the whole day till i forgot to do all my homework that i have. And the worse part is, all my subjects tomorrow(more like today) are the ones which are incomplete. ahahah~

Oh ya, my piano sucked... ahahah~ I was to goddamn nervous till i screwed the whole damn thing... =.=;; hmm.... wat else happened eh? After that my sis brought me to jusco.... then, on Sunday~ XD XD XD She brought me to Kino~!!!! XD XD XD I bought gravi 9 and 12!!!! XD XD XD It seriously ended... T________________T Gahhh~ so sedihh!!! No more gravi to look forward to buying.. T.T

That day i talked to lastlast online... it was odd. ^^; Still was fun though.. ahahahah~

P.s: OMG i am so lame.....

Okay ppl... this post is meant to be meaningless! Nyahahhaha~ I have nothing to say~

No comments: