Helloo~~ I've returned to my lonely blog page ^__________^;;;
School stared last week, and from the first day itself homework came pouring in XD I actually put the idea of making a doujin into one of my friend's head and she was actually quite interested XDDD But then since we don't know the cost and stuff, or even if we'll be able to complete it... so the idea is still just wandering in the air~ T_T;;;
Talking about school, i've began procrastinating once again ><;; Must finish everything this weekend before it piles up bigger and bigger T____T Today was the registration for co-curriculum acivities and as usual, i joined choir. And somehow ended up the president... But i dont exactly want to be one ><;;; I know that i dont have the abilities to lead them all and I'm prolly going to disappoint myself in the end. Gimme the secretary post... whatever, being a normal member is fine. I just want to enjoy myself T_T;; But anyhow, if i have to do it i hope i can really manage it properly =.=;; Kami-sama, help me please~~ Give me ideas to make the club interesting T_T;;
School school again, i'm sitting next to CL and LP~ haha. Perkauman memang berlaku inside the class. I still havent send the letter to lastlast... so i might as well write a new one T_T;; I have loads of homework and i must do them tomorrow and also ind some time to read Garam (Chemistry form 4) like wat tuition teacher said. For my own good, i will read it soon. I've been bringing food to school to eat for recess too! XDD And have been frequently visiting the library for the past week ^^;; Reading Darren Shan WAHAHHAHA XDD
On Tuesday, from my way back from Physics tuition at night... i stepped into a hole and now my leg is all bruised up. =.=;; I have a humongous "7" on my leg and it looks scary. T_T; Will post a few pictures when i'm free hahaha =.=;;;; I actually wore sandals to school for 2 days and no prefect asked me about my sandals at all... @@;; And i actually didn't have any letter hahah ^^;;
Streamyx is not working with the computer. I suspect it must be some virus or something T_T Nyoh, i am getting lazy already now XD Nitenite everyone ^_____________^;;
No comments:
Post a Comment