MP3 currently at Believe - Yuki Kajiura
LALIHO~~~~~~~~~ :P I'm back here again hahahaha..... But hopefully you won't see me around hehehe. Gotta study!!!!!! GAHHHH TRIALS IN TWO MORE WEEKS!!! I HAVEN'T STUDIED AT ALL!!!!!!! LOL. So, this shall be hopefully a BIG reminder for me to start kicking my ass to start STUDYING! and stop DAYDREAMING!!!! :P
Today's my big sis's graduation day!!! But i'm not thereeee~~~~~ Look at me i'm still at home while she's probably waiting anxiously to take her big scroll-y thing and throw her hat into the air while my parents n second sis will be watching on~ haha. And the reason why i'm not there..... i'm going to perform(choir) for the school's majlis anugerah cemerlang where other people get presents and money and blablablabla while i'm skipping my sis's gradution. -.-;; anyway... havta walk all the way to the bus stop outside with a huge bag of shoes, uniform.... blablabla and etc. Poor me. :P We better sing nicely... grr... :P
My piano exams was kinda scary........ eto... I'm gonna havta pray reallyreally hard that i can pass. Cause I did mistakes in all my pieces. T_____________________T And also at the most unlikely places -.-;;;;;; I was hopeing my third song could help save my marks... butthen, RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CLIMAX, I SCREWED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T________________________T Thus, a huge anti-climax and a very sad me. Whatever anyway, it's over T_T;;;;;
Been going over to chen lee's doing stupid things hahaahhaha XD like yesterday, instead of studying, we were playing with the hair kit thingy that her mum just got. She curled my hair into ringlets w00t! hahahah XD It was cool although it wasn't successful XD If i ever go do my hair, it'll be bigg curls hahahahahah XDDD Other then lazing around the house and doing some research here and there..... nothing interesting happened i guess :P
No comments:
Post a Comment