MP3 currently at Prisoner of Love - Utada Hikaru
After a year, I'm finally in a holiday more than 3 weeks LOL. But holidays aren't getting any funner than it's supposed to be! The only memorable thing I've been doing is making Steamed Cake with my mum! And the stupid eggs wouldn't completely fluff even after whisking it for almost an hour!! Frustrating! lol! Oh yeah... and Amy's 21st bday at Poppy :) My first time in a club for more than 5 mins! I remember walking in AND out of the bar/club in The Taj, Bangalore with Deniece-y, Lois and Tzimun the first time I went there and there was that drunken girl standing on the chair doing i-can't-remember-what LOL :P Okie that was kinda useless mentioning~ hahhaha.
Point is, my one-year ago memory is so much more stronger than present!!! HAHA...
Oh yeahh... and I watched Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi :D Bae Yong Jun~~ Not that i'm that into him or anything, but oddly, I wasn't supporting the canon pairing in the drama at all!!! I was supporting the 3rd wheel!! Okayy... not that she's really the 3rd one hurm.... compli!! But yeah, the misunderstood character which was at the wrong place at the wrong time and totally blew up the chance of well, having a chance!
Certain stuff are realllly bothering me, sigh. A lebih-fyied (haha) someone said some things that really aggravated the wound (because it was probably darn straight out right)and honestly, my thoughts are all tangled. It's almost annoying how I'm trying so hard to grasp onto the last bits and pieces of what I no longer have.
Tomorrow will be great, hanging out with fun people :D
No comments:
Post a Comment