Tuesday, August 19, 2008

GUESS WHO I MET ON SATURDAYYYY~~~~~~~~

IT'S LOISSS~~~ ;D

AND YES, THE LOIS YOU SEE NOW WILL NOT BE THE SAME FOR LONG.... BECAUSE~~~

SHE WENT FOR A COOL HAIRCUT IN A "HIGH END" SALOON!! LOL

and she wanted to make me bawl like a small kid in the "high end" saloon by making me watch India ppl videos... ;_; Thanks Lois hehe... I enjoyed seeing Timun roll around in bed and "seeing"everyone else haha :)

We stepped into "A Cut Above" and Mr Dxxxx Xxx, (LOL I shall not promote them that much HAHAHA) made Lois a happy customer by giving her... *drum rolls*

Yes.... the trendy haircut she wanted! ;D

yes, blur but hee~

Okayokayy... I shall not miss out on documenting out our pigging experience... The original plan was DimSum nearby IMU... but as her flight wasn't as early as expected, we directly went to MV ;D While waiting for Dragon-i to open at 10.30am, we had a cup of~~~ BASKINS!!! ;D I had a cup of Neapolitan and Lois had her favourite Pralines and cream~ (i think LOL memory might fail me I"M SORRY!) I think that can be my favourite flavor if i see it again! Thing is... IT'S NOT EVEN ON BR's WEBSITE!!! I'm sad!!!

Anyhows, we then had breakfast at Dragon-i! XIAO LONG BAO~~~
oops... no picture of xiao long bao~ hehehe But yeah~

we managed to have our appetizer, and our breakfast.... so... on the list, after breakfast was brunch, then lunch, then TEA!

So... after a little walking... we headed toooo~~~ TO-To-TOOOONYY ROMAS!!!!!! ;D

A lil' cam-whoring with LOIS~;D

Our waiter was quite enthu with explaining the TR's sauces... yeah and his fav. sauce is the Smokey one HAHA Lois claimed that he was so entertaining because she was there LOL... Oh-kayy... I will not question hoho... :P

Mr. Waiter who is now famous on Lois's and my blog HAHA


Mr. HAPPY FACE ;D



Onion rings~~ ;D

Lois dear... where are your skills in eating ORings!!! :P

HEE~~

Only a bed left!

And OOOOHHHHHH~~ The main course~~ TR's RIBS!!!!

YUMMIES!!! Seriously... One bite and it's meat heaven.... *drools*

Lois, skillfully slicing into the tender, juicy bone ribs... oohh~

AGHH!!! ALL MINEEE!!! DELIIII-CIOUS~

HUHUHU... after a while it just FEELS SO WRONG! Why did we do this pose ah Lois? :P

And YAYs~ :) HAPPY US with Mr. HAPPYFACE~

Yes... after that, we wanted to head off for Brunch... I mean... TEA... ermm.... alright, we didn't! We failed on our mission to have the whole course of breakfast, brunch, lunch and tea... aww.... We didn't have enough time... and LOIS didn't have enough stomach space... humph, she chose plane food instead MV food with me... ): I'm so disappointed... sigh...

LOL... fine, i was full too!! :P And yeah... we were afraid that she would miss her flight... But it's okie... next time we do this again k HAHA :D

And yes, our last pic of the day... in, according to lois, an "atas" toilet HAHA ;D

I MISS YOU ALREADY LOIS!!! :D

No comments: