Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tried to write a letter
In ink
It's been getting better
I think
I've got a piece of paper
But it's Empty

It's Empty
Maybe we're trying
Trying too hard
Maybe we're torn apart
Maybe the timing
Is beating our hearts
We're Empty

- The Click Five - Empty

Feeling so much like this song right now. I don't know why.

The past few weeks was occupied by Selectives, where most of us took either Humanities in Medicine or Bite Marks. I took Humanities... well mainly because it was mostly Literature... and it had The Fray's How to Save A Life in the text options! SADLY, my group didn't get to do that text ):

Now, i'm thinking whether to use the song above to do my third optional reflection, or Coldplay's Fix You. :) Sighs. Need to finish it tonight, and yes, maybe a few more posts to the online discussion... and that's it! THE END.

Therefore, technically I should start on it and get over with it etc... but I don't know why a sudden wave of emptiness has suddenly engulfed me. I just don't know what to look forward to, even though holidays are practically starting.

Sighs. Sorry for such a demotivating post... I myself do hate this state I'm in... ):

No comments: