misses the time we spent with this.

And learning with this.
(this was... posed! not disrespecting mr. skull there! huhuhu)

and more importantly the people of course. not just these 3 lovely ppl hehe...

actually drawing all this nicely.
I can't believe i managed to complete that whole book with enthusiasm. I wish I could have taken it with me back ): It would have been a great souvenir! .___.
Grateful to all my India anatomy lecturers! :)
sigh... nostalgia caused by adding Mdm Deepti on fb lol!

And learning with this.
(this was... posed! not disrespecting mr. skull there! huhuhu)

and more importantly the people of course. not just these 3 lovely ppl hehe...

actually drawing all this nicely.
Grateful to all my India anatomy lecturers! :)
sigh... nostalgia caused by adding Mdm Deepti on fb lol!
2 comments:
so nice somemore got label one ah :D
ym
hahaha kena paksa to draw lal those loh :) too bad the book is left in india sigh... my hasil kerja!!
Post a Comment