the day before, I woke up, grabbed a bite from the dining table, and comfortably slouched myself on the couch in front of the TV. I turned it on and aimlessly surfed through the channels and I realized that I really had nothing to do and really could afford sitting there longer.
the same feeling arose when I was in the car yesterday, on the way home after dinner, and I realized that I did not have to force myself to wander around the study table or bring my notes to dreamland with me. It was so satisfying. And yet, that night I just could not fall asleep, even after playing NDS in the dark and killing my eyes. I hate onset insomnia!! Anyways, that night, Prof K visited me in my dreams and was giving out results to all of us. I was incredibly out of character in my dream HAHA. Everyone was hesitant to get their results... but in the end, ALL OF US PASSED! :) I hope it happens so tomorrow! God Bless Us DT108!
Anyways, Avatar was awesome! I can't think of any movie I watched this year that was better than it! :) hehe Please tomorrow be a good day!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment