Can't believe its another year... oh well.
I'll miss you holi-filled 2010! ;__;
To 2011! :)
1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
a. Went to Penang TWICE, in Jan and Dec! haha :)) i went there alone in dec whoot!
- where they fed me and fed me and I became a super happy pig :)))
- in dec: 12km up and down Maxwell Hill!
b. Treated patients in the clinic! :)
c. Went for our prom night -yeahhh with all the dressing up and all! haha
d. Finished my Semester FIVE in IMU!!
- embarassing performance on dental night omg haha
- crazy drinking partee!
e. Went to Singapore to kaikai with my friends! XD
- super eating trip with lois, tammy, liyin!! XLB!! ♥
- NUS and night safari with ms TLP! haha
f. Worked part time at a dental clinic and experienced a whole lot of things!
- became good friends with Dr
- saw lotsa diff procedures :)
- she let me do minor procedures yay~ :))
- got bullied by Jeremy (dr's son) on the 1st day we met! LOL
- became familiar with Bukit Tinggi haha because of work!
g. Enjoyed Kuching! sarawak laksaaa :DDD
h. Did scaling for most of my close friends haha
i. Had a time period of inactivity online... from June - Nov? attribute that to work.... D:
j. Road Trip to Ipoh :D
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
As usual! I didn't remember them!!
For 2010! well...
a. Enjoy studying. HEHE - but yeah i think i did enjoy :) though the last minuting was terrible as usual!
b. Become a confident, rational and trustable dental operator. - Well, i hope so!
c. Care more about people I offend! zzz - I can't remember what this was about... but yeah :p
d. Try to be below 54kg? LOL - NONSENSE! it became worst!! especially after PROM lolol!!! and now, i'm stuffing myself before going Ozland ;___;
e. Go for some musicals/ performances!!! whooo - nuh-uh ;_;
f. Spend less. - well, not when i'm prep-ing to go OZ D:
g. Prepare myself for PDS. - not prepared at all! ;-; I love home too much huhuhu
h. Enjoy myself before going overseas! - yuppp definitely enjoying myself! :))
For the year of 2011, well...
a. Have a change of perspective.
b. Concentrate, and study well D:
c. Try not to be so homesick! haha what a prediction to make... sigh
d. Save some monies!
e. Grow up. I thought I did but recently I think I proved myself otherwise ):
f. Not lose the friends I cherish ): Distance has a history with this issue... I guess i'll try to be a better friend! haha
g. Lose the KGS!!! HAHA lets see if my cheapo fruit/veggie diet plan works LOL Or have a healthier life hehe
h. Not get addicted to my lappie haha
i. Continue trying to achieve this: Become a confident, rational and trustable dental operator.
j. Be happy!
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
nope!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Nope! thank you God!
5. What countries did you visit? (I'm changing this question to HOLIDAY places!)
Penang, Lumut, Melaka, Singapore! :D Kuching, Penang! HAHA
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
2010 -EVEN MORE Motivation, CONCENTRATION!, courage and patience. + confidence, a sound mind, better EQ!
For next year, well, OF COURSE THE ABOVE APPLIES TOO!
But I think, I'll need it more in the order of, patience, courage, understanding etc.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
My Penang trips, Jan and Dec. :D they need no explanation! :D
Prom night! HAHA all the make up! hehe we certainly had a ball! oh oh the video!
The end of sem 5 ;_;
Singapore!! :DD Aug 4 - 10!! haha
7-9th Oct- My bday! hehe MOS! Alaskan HugeASS Crabs!!
mid Aug-Dec - Today's Smile! :)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I think, bringing all the people close to me to the dentist! HAHA :DD
2nd to that well, completing Sem 5 and having a blast in IMU! :))
9. What was your biggest failure?
Being a lousy friend.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Hemorrhoids?? D: Crazy. I had this crazy stomach problem around Oct-Nov?
But yeah, I think that was it :))
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My two babies, S95 and my U41JF :))
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
somehow, can't think of a specific person haha
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and/or depressed?
Myself, and many others. sigh.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Food. TRIPS!
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
PENANG!! SINGAPORE!!
Prom?
Sis!!! :)))
SECRET GARDEN!! OMG HYUN BIN GETS HOTTER EVERY EPISODE! ♥ LOL
16. What songs will always remind you of 2010? (well, i turned this into the list of songs which filled my mind!! throughout 10. which is a LOT!! hahaha)
The D-Motion - KAT-TUN
A Page, Eternal - Akanishi Jin
Telephone - Lady Gaga
Whatdya Want From Me - Adam Lambert
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
Marchin' On - OneRepublic, Timbaland
O.M.G, DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love - Usher
Kagayaku Hito - ANGELA AKI
Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Glee
Who Knew - PINK
Happy Days are Here Again/Get Happy - Glee
Dog Days are Over - Glee
I thought - Ping Guan
That Woman - Baek Ji Young
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? neither. appreciating the quiet. :)
b) thinner or fatter? FATTER. ROADTRIPS= FOODFOODFOOD! haha
c) richer or poorer? poorer LAH. when am I ever richer... OH actually I am! haha cause I earned my own money for the 1st time! :))
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Appreciating my friends.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Stupid things.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
It passed! I got my 2 tech-babies!
21. Did you fall in love in 2010?
No.
22. How many one-night stands?
i should really change this question... HAHA
23. What was your favourite TV program?
Secret Garden!
Big Bang Theory!
Grey's Anatomy :)
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Am keeping an open mind.
25. What was the best book you read?
A Knight in Shining Armor? LOL actually it isnt, but its the only title I can remember! LOL
Probably my reread of HP7... :)
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
haha venturing into OST music :)
27. What did you want and get?
My 2 babies :)
28. What did you want and not get?
Awesome Pawsome Results... yeah right... its sarcasm LOL I'm at the point where the significance of As are decreasing like mad. I guess I felt it after I started working hehe
...all the nice clothes and shoes I saw and refrained from temptation!!! HAHA
29. What was your favourite film of this year?
Inception wins! LOL
30. What did you do on your birthday?
Spent it with my family! :))) Huge ass ALASKAN CRABS!!
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Ignorance
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Fun? HAHA i think I had fun! :)) though most of the time it was BORING!
33. What kept you sane?
Sleep. goodness me HAHA
Music :))
Happy people!
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
omg... the answer isn't Jin anymore... It's HYUN BIN! HAHA... only cause i'm in a crazy Secret Garden Obsession! LOL after this ;_; national service for 2 years! Who am I gonna stalk after this? ;__; prolly back to Jin and his upcoming SOLO ALBUM whoottt!
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
The stupid Warisan Tower thing.
36. Who did you miss?
My sister. Penang friends. Janice!
37. Who was the best new person you met?
HEHE Dr Valerie! :)
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
Choose your friends wisely.
Appreciate those who appreciate you.
Keep them as long as you can, because good friends are really hard to find. :)
I love you friends!! hehe
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
kotoba ga boku wo misute te todoka nu omoi dake wo nokosu
daremo kikoenai keredo kono mune wa sakende iru...
...kagayaku hito ni naritakute me wo tojite souzou shite miru
kagayaku hito wa jibun no naka ni kanarazu iru to shinjiteru
takusan warai yume mo mitari kitto shiawase ni nareru darou
itsu no hi ka kono boku mo
Words have abandoned me, leaving me with thoughts I can’t express
No one can hear me but my heart is screaming out...
...I want to be a shining person so I close my eyes and imagine it
I believe the shining person is definitely within me
I’ll laugh a lot, dream, and surely be happy
Someday I’ll be one too
------------------------
Thats the END! usually dont post this meme here but yeah, figured I should leave this here too :)
Need to start packing up... Adelaide, Here I COME! :DD
3 comments:
hahah! psan it was a nice read! post more stuff like that hahah!
haha meme's are meant to be passed along!! you can go do the whole questionaire too!! :DDD
LOL XD OMG I super damn lama tak comment at your blog sia
At
1 - I made into your list of '2010 that you'd never done before' lol
8 - and I'm one in the list
15 - HYUNBIN!!! o_O
23 - Secret Garden rank above BBT and Grey's LOL
25 - Judith McNaught? Knight In Shining Armour was okay... Shite I can't rmber plot >.<
26 - Venturing into OST? Musta be SG! :)
28 LOL-ed at 'Awesome PAWsome' HAHA
HOORAY for numba 34! HYUNBIN O-V-E-R JIN? Now I realized the amplitude of your craziness on SG!
I'm NOT on 36? Sad-ed
XD
Post a Comment