Thursday, October 02, 2003

Booo!!!!!!!!!!! Sigh... haven't been here for SIX MONTHS??????????? Okay... PMR is in four days........... FOUR DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Realise the fact that Star-chan is EXTREMELY unprepared????? How am i ever gonna get 7A's??? Kami-sama, mou sukoshi dake!!! Sigh.... must go and pray everynight! Hopefully my luck WILL be with me!

Em.. after next week... Its MERDEKA!!!! Then, I promise I'll make poor blog-chan a better place! As well as my sucky fanfics... and all the stupid things that i left un-done... So, blog-san.. please wait a little longer! I'll try to relieve you of your looks then! Just hope that i can get straight A's... ne??? If not, I seriously dont know how to tell mum and dad my results... *wails*...

I can go for the CF03!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoott!!! Hmm....... i wanna cosplay!!!! At least once in my plain life! Then, at least i can tell my grandchildren next time... "I cosplayed as this this this for this this this"... right?

Hmm....... I've already ponteng-ed for four days......... FOUR DAYS again!!!! equals to the same amount of time there is left for PMR... *gulp*... And i actually wanted to go school yesterday and today!!!! Yesterday... my mum told me not to go to school after i just woke up... and today, i woke up late!!!!!!! Anyway, my mum didn't want me to go! :P Demo.... what'll happen to all my penalty points.... *gulp*

Anyway... wish me luck, ne blog-chan! Gotta go continue my History!!! Had suddenly realised that all my reading the past two weeks had all dissapeared from my head!! And that includes my Geography and History notes.... *gulp*... See you after PMR!! 3.45pm, 9 October!!! One day after my b-day! :P Wish me happy b-day too!! hehe... ^_^.

No comments: