Wednesday, October 15, 2003

Entry of 15th October, 12.17 a.m.

Sigh… the day of 17 minutes ago was bad… it sucked to the max... Reason?

1. Mum has gone to Kelantan early in the morning… 6 am. Me didn’t wake up even thought I had set the alarm. Couldn’t sent mum off.
2. Internet connection – all not working… even the bloody dial up ones…
3. Badly wanted to go to school today… unfortunately, I can’t! My sis wont let me go…
4. Went for the first class at delta…. K, it totally sucked! Didn’t have enough place to sit, had to go back home= kena marah by sis.
5. Was preparing dinner… cooking Campbell seafood soup… was quite unhappy at the moment = pulled the cover to fast, slashed into finger = finger got huge cut… and the blood wouldn’t stop coming out! It was flowing from 7.10 to 8… itai desu!
6. Was pestered by sis to do this and that… and she kutuk-ed my ‘half way, half way’ way of cleaning up the house… I forgot lor!


Now… I’m currently writing with a plastered fourth finger… feeling quite sleepy, but wont give in to sleep… hearing “Ima kono shunkan ga subete” by Hoshi Souichiro… Havta admit, I’m liking his voice more n more by the day! :p But no doubt, Seki Toshihiko will be on my list forever! Haha… also in progress of revising LYG… it’s odd plot often makes me wonder what made me write it in the first place! I think it was because of the angst! XD

Chen phoned me... Had a little problem… can’t write it here though… strictly confidential! At that time, I was about to start cooking… so I called her later at night… then, after a while she phoned me for a very short while… then again, at 11.30pm… me kacau-ed her again till 12.50! :P Hope it’ll be okay soon!

Feeling much more better then before… saw half of Chobits 21… I really pity Ueda-san! He’s so kakkoi!! And his story with the persocon was so damn sad!! That means the persocon DID remember in the end, right?

Desperately need to go online!! Connection-san, please work… ne?? *goes and try again* Damn… still not working!

Sigh… my eyes are getting heavier! Guess I can’t stay too long today! Anyway… will post this whenever I CAN get online…haha… and my friend is gonna lend me Photoshop tomorrow!!! Hope she remembers to bring it!

Wanna go continue the fic… awfully lots of mosquitoes tonight! Already killed two… lazy to go wash hands if kill another one lar… :P Oyasumi! ^_^.


Haha... i finally can post! The guy came and fixed streamyx! :P

No comments: