MP3 currently at Eternal Snow - Full moon wo Sagashite
Kyaa~~ this song rules~!!!!!!!!!! All three versions!! The sadness... T_T
Anyway... will be off to Australia tomorrow nite... Flight around 9 something, leaving here around 6. Won't be able to download so many things anymore.. T_T But, the computer gets to rest.... hmm...that's a good thing. ^^;;
Lienne is?? mm... PMR results?? Gahhh~~ i can't think of who you are.. Gomenn!! T_T Anime friends.... mostly all online one. *boinks head*
Hmm.... will be sittinf the plane back on the 27th nite... reach back here 28th morning... If what lab told me is real.. then the next day after I return... will be doom's day. After doom's day... Mummy's b-day... I'm really dying now.... if I don't get straight A's....... What'll i do? T____T Kami-sama~~ help me again please.... T_____________________T
But... no matter what it is, I'll enjoy myself as much as I can before dooms day. Kyaa~ While i'm gone... hope all of you have a good holiday too~!! Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment