Wednesday, December 10, 2003

MP3 currently at Myself - Full Moon wo Sagashite

Why is my connection like this all of a sudden????? *wails* connection-san... please go back to the good connection you were... *wails*

Prepare for long rant. ^^;; Me write almost exactly was happened ^^;;;; Panjang lebar punya rant. XD

The day before CF ^^;;;

I slept early as i was sorta depressed... But I remember waking up feeling happy... and was happy... and stayed happy. Was sad, but the odd happiness still made me happier then sad. ^^;; I did nothing at all... and then around 11, phoned the tailor's sister (i still couldn't get through the tailor's line).... she was back in klang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD And told me to go see her at the shop. Ehehe... good instinct?

When to see her when my sis came back. But, my sister suddenly said that her class from Sunday suddenly changed to Saturday..... T_T The tailor was halfway sewing my costume when i arrived there... (T.T menyesal i never ask her to make the collar shorter) and asked me to come take it around 5. So, me happily go buy more things to continue all the side accessories. mm... then, come back... get costume... then... rush back home to rush to my aunty's house to see her newborn baby XD Kyaaa~ the baby's fingers.... so small.... so cuteee~~!!! XD (I have a weird thing for little babies punya hands and legs... wonder why ^^;;)

Then, came home rush rush rush... sew sew sew.... panic panic panic and sew sew sew... my sis was upset over how ugly my staff was... and in the end, around 3 something... decided to do Nyaa-san~!!! ^^;;;;;;;;;;; Nyaa-san is the black demon cat that is suppposedly Shia's guardian XD Finally slept at 4.

Comic Fiesta~!

Woke up at 6.30... was rushing... rushing... rushing... ^^;;; Went to my sister's friend's house at 7.30. I forgot my scarf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sis didn't want to turn back n get it as she would be late for her class at 8.30. T_T Then, mana tahu her teacher came only at 9.30 ><. She asked her other friend to take it from my house. ^^;;;;; I feel so guilty for making so many ppl kena involved. Went to KL with my sister's friends... Half-completed Nyaa-san(Nyaa-san didn't have eyes yet) and sew the roses to my costume at her house too ^^;;;; Reached KL around 11 something...

The first person i actually saw there was Himi. ^^;; But she was doing something, didn't see me kua ^^;; Went into the hall... finding for signs of blue hair XD or any aoshis around ^^;; Malangnya tak jumpa... T_T Me went kacau-ing himi XD then jalan jalan... bought Nyo~! 1 and 2 ^^ then jalan jalan... decided to go change into costume as it was about to be 12. I saw Lulu from FFX in the bathroom!!! XD

When i came out... went to register for the cosplay competition. ehehe... rylands recognized me just by my costume ^^;;;; Walked around... and el-chan(Nuriko) recognized me aso XD Kyaa~~ she was a pretty Nuriko~!!!! XD Saw Fenix(Homura-sama XD) and Raincloud(Meiling). I bought cube. 13 and gave a big note... ^^;;;;; Kesian Fenix havta give me all her small change. :P Saw... Jac'Kee (Lenne) and Labrynth(Akabane)~!! Took piccie~~!!! XD Saw graff(Ranpha), but everytime she walk past me also look busy.... me takut to kacau. T.T

Nothing to do... me kacau misaoo(Haku)~~!!! XD she was at the entrance giving out tattoo stickers XD Kiyaa was there too!! She didn't cosplay... tailor tak sempat siap. >< She showed me her boots though XD It was nice!!! Then, me dump me bag at matsuru's booth (thanks to misao XD) Bully him~!! XD

Saw Gan there... he wasn't in his costume. ><;; I wanted to see a Shishio!!

I saw kiDChan too~~!!! XD She was in her Shuichi costume... then changed to her Milfeile costume XD When i saw her... she was performing Real Emotion with her mini green guitar XD There were Hiro n Suguru too~!!!!! and Yuna in her singing outfit XD I didn't actually saw Hiro and Suguru though. T_T Bought from her NaznoNet doujin XD Didn't kacau her also... T_T

The guy with the BIG cross from trigun borrowed Nyaa-san for a pose XD I took a pic of that XD Promote Nyaa-san XD

Finally walk walk... then saw AOSHIII~!!! XD Nyahahaa~ last kawaii~~!! XD I'm gonna start stalking last XD eto... I memang kacau her a lot one... ehehe~ Kesian her XD

Then, sis came at 1 something... Nya~~ Mana from Malice Mizer.... her costume looks so big... and fluffy... and pretty!! I dont know why i feel like i've seen her before.... she looks familiar!!!!!!! There was a whole group of J-rockers.... I know nothing bout them. T_T

Then... dont know wat time... saw SERENAAA~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nyahahaa~~~ Siegy XD Kakkooiiii~~!!! XD Took piccie also!! XD Nyahaha~~ but then... me never kacau her very long... Siegy very busy ^^;; Siegy got married to Homuraa~~ XD I think i managed to snap a photo of that XD

Then... walk and walk.... take piccie take piccie... Nya~ the Kakashi was yau yeng!!! XD The Akabane was also kakkoi XD Nyaha~ with tare-giniji on top his hat XD The group of Dynasty Warriors punya costume were really detailed... they looked awesome although I know nothing bout the game. ^^;; And the Sakura Taisen couple XD Maria and Sakura..... their costumes.... memang sugoi!!! XD

In the end... The five winners were a chibi wakka (Tenzan's brother=cutee~~!) XD, One of the Dynasty Warriors... the one in an armor... with feathers? (sorry i dont know what's the name of the character... ^^;), Akabane (Kyaa~ tare ginji XD), Shinya (a pretty j-rocker cosplayer) and Kakashi~~!! (kakkoii~~!!!)

The whole event was lots and lots of funn~~!!!!!!!!!! But when balik that time... leg extreme pain. Went back, eat then terus sleep liao. Cannot wake up ^^;; Kyaa~~ I didn't see obaa-san~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_______T

Mm.... me dont know wat to say liao... type so much ^^;; If i think of anything to type... me type next time XD

Conclusion= I am not photogenic. And i just havta suffer with that the rest of my life. T_T

No comments: