MP3 currently at Lost Complex - Gravitation
Depression and confusion
... the first day of form four.... can be called quite sucky..... Janice wasn't streamed into the same class as the rest of us just because she didn't fill in the stupid streaming form... How the hell can they make it like this? The people in the bloody office didn't inform her anything about the form when she went to take her PMR results and now, she is streamed into an alien class??????????????? Fine... not alien. but WTH! We're all a class ok. And, isn't it normal that at least all those straight A's students from 3A class go to 4E and 3K to 4K????????? Then, why the heck is she in 4K???? How can they seperate our A class students? It's already depressing enough that almost half of the 3A students went to other class... Even her? I hope that the letter she's going to send will be effective... if not, I'd seriously dont have anything to say. Kami-sama.... please help place her in the same class as us. It's far too quiet... I don't have anyone to disturb anymore... Wished that there wasn't this stupid streaming...
And the stupid bookshop lady... Wasting everyone's time!!! If she'd wanted to close the shop already, she should announce it as she were attending those last customers! Not when the next row was all tired of waiting and thought it was FINALLY their turn.. then, suddenly the stupid lady announce that she needed to go. And their was this another guy here, a bloody joker. He told the lady to take him as the last customer before closing, and he even turned to us and said "I'm sorry, you all come back tomorrow k...". What right had him to say those words? As if we didn't want to get our books that day. Gahh~!!!! Some of us were probably there waiting longer then him... Gahh~!! I couldn't take it anymore that time, and left when the guy was still begging the lady to sell to him. Couldn't he have bought them during the holidays???? At least I had a reason... i wanted to buy second hand books. And the day i went to take my results, i didn't bring enough money. Arghh~!!! If only i didn't have to buy those stupid exercise books from school. ><
The few teachers that came into my class weren't those i expected too... Somehow, the maths teacher... i dont really like her. Hope that this wont last forever... Our class has 9 periods a week with her... Maths Moden n Add. maths... ><;;; Our temporary Bio teacher is my sister's friend.... nothing wrong with her actually.... just that she talks too soft... half the class can't hear her.. And most of us didn't bring or haven't bought their books (like me). Don't understand what she's saying... Our class teacher is Pn Rosnida... I don't have any particular dislike of her.... just that she gave me a damn C for my PJK bulanan paper last year... just because I doubled all the number of players... but, i dont really care bout that anymore... She teachs English, and there's going to be another streaming for English classes... Damn all this streaming!
Am quite depressed now. I don't think i can cope with all this... All this tuition problems and so... Gahh~!!! Hope that Janice will be back in the same class as us. And that tomorrow will be better then today....
No comments:
Post a Comment