Tuesday, January 06, 2004

School today was... kinda funny. Went to bookshop for part two... ><;;; The management there still sucks!!!! And the lady in the shop was screaming telling us to make a line before she 'naik marah'... Huhh~ before saying something like that... PLEASE look at how u are managing the damn bookshop in the first place... *rolls eyes* I would be extremely willing to make a line... but look at other students. THEY DONT BLOODY CARE!!!!!!!!!!! They would go slip in through the side, or simply pushhh!!!! So, WTH do you expect us to do. Be pushed around? Well, we have brains and our patience can't last forever duhh!!! Enough of that... i got the bloody books that i needed... Am never going back there unless necessary!!!!

Our Physics teacher, another soft one. ><;;; And, this year... somehow ended up sitting in the same table as Soe, Yunn Min and Zhi Hui... ^^ Yunn Min was sorta making fun of the teacher's "ada tapi tak ada" :P that was funny... I dont think the teacher's impression of our table now is that good. ^^;;;;

BM... Pn Zaleha. I liked her as my Sejarah teacher. I think it'll be ok XD En Afri is going to teach us sejarah... i hope i'll be able to pay attention.. ^^;;

.... And I just realised that my Goku layout was overlapped by my Satoshi layout........... T____T It's gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T_T Menyesal i go do a new layout when it was still in the same month.... T___________T Now, I dont know when i'll do a new layout..... school... tuition.. HAIHHH~!!!!

Remainder to self: Never mengada-ada go do some layout when it's still the same month... ><;;

Graff: My form four isn't looking that good... Layout aso, Tak kick-ass larr!! ^^;; I still half-belajar-ing XD XD Some part aso tipu-tipu a bit ^^;;;;; You surely can do better then me one!!!

No comments: