Laliho~~~ I'm back after a long long long err.... period of laziness to blog? ^^;
Was busy with the Choir club's end-year party, more Choir practice, tuitions, and more lame stuff that no one wants to know. Including watching sappy typical korean dramas. -.-; After all the craze with Winter Sonata last year, only now i'm watching the show (since there's no more Stairway to Heaven to download currently T.T)... quite ketinggalan zaman! :P But i'm now patiently waiting for episode 12 to download finish. -.-;;;
Am feeling a little guilty cause i haven't been posting at all in
Still can't change my layout anywhere cause i don't have Photoshop anymore. T____T Tomorrow is my school's second Report-card day. For a change, i actually got number 8! At least if i saw correctly. haha. Guess my school's standard is really low this year, seeing that even i can get into the top 10 this time. LOL! I only managed to get number 11 during the mid-years. And i think my results then were better... or were they... hmm. I got 4A1s, 3A2s... and the rest were horribly done. -.-; Now really sure bout the grading thingy... but i think i got 3 more 5Cs and another 6C. =.= I think i probably should have gone into art stream. -.-;;;; All my Cs were all science subjects. And add maths. Actually it's all my own fault for not studying harder and doing more exercises... but it's just so hard to BE hardworking. haih... I will try harder. It's SPM next year! I can do it~ Yeah~ XD XD XD
P.s: That's so unbelievable though~ LOL! I'm actually gonna be in Form Five next year. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment