Monday, November 22, 2004

MP3 currently at TIME STOP - Minagawa Junko XDD

Boo-eeyy~~~ XD XD XD It's de holidays and i'm boredd~~ XD XD XD And guess what... It's

MINAGAWA JUNKO's B-DAYYYY~~~!!!!!!!! XD XD XD

I actually didn't know T___T (until I saw a post in the samurai_junior) There's even a post in her diary in her official webbiiee~!! (That I can't read at all -.-;;;) Hope she has/had a wonderful day! ^___^

Having a very very boring holiday *whisperalthoughIstillhaven'tdoneanyofmytuitionworkwhisper* My live revolves all around 5 little activities only... -.-;;

- The computer
- Food
- Sleep
- Housework? (at times)
- Piano (only cause my mum told me too =.=;;)

And 75% is taken up by the computer. My life is a total bore. -.-; And so, their still no meaning for all my posts here in this blog. haha XD If only i studied for 25% of my computer time, I wouldn't have to moan over how i don't know how to do my accounts homework. :P

Was busy playing The Sims2 also. Much much more interesting then The Sims. Uhuhuhuu~ I actually didn't get three C5s for my end year exam! It was three B4s and one C5 ^___^ Nyohohoho~

Comic Fiesta is just in three weeks time~!!! *points to the link at the side* XD XD XD Everyone must go!!! XD Muahahahha~ Get to see loads of cosplayers! ^____^ And spend loads of money buying doujins and artbooks~!! XD XD XD *is currently bankrupt T_T* Now i must go and read the directions on how to go there by public transport.... haha :P

Anyway, have nothing more to crap for todayy~ Have a good day everyonee~!! XD

No comments: