Tuesday, December 07, 2004

MP3 currently at Shining Tears - Hoshi Souichiro

I don't know what the hell is wrong with my sleeping habit... seriously. Yesterday i left the computer at 1.30am, went in my room to do my add maths homework and i did it finish until 4.10am. And i couldn't sleep the whole time. I was really very accomplished for finishing up all my homework... but for some reason, until perhaps 5.15 i was still awake... ><; God knows what time i slept, but i just woke up and am feeling terrible. =.=; My head's all dizzy... my eyes are sore, what the hell am i doing here... XP

The other day, i read 'The da vinci code' from 1.30 until 5.45 and i was still hyper then. -.-; LOL! <-- Is a purely stupid sentence :P
I
kept thinking about my Shia costume and how to modify it when i was awake T_T, but I can't think of any material that is light and shapable... ><;; Prolly i'll go without my fluffy hat T_______________T I can't believe it's 4 more days to CF XP I haven't sew my collar back :P Must go and think more.. ><;;;

This past few days, been watching a few anime and yakitate! japan manga which is absolutely funny!!! XDD I watched Kogepan, a story about Kogepan, who is a burnt bread and is forced to live forever in the bakery cause no one wants to buy him T__T All the small delicious bread are so super cute!!! XDD Also watched Rozen Maiden, cause my sis downloaded it :P A little creepy but very cute and pretty too! It would be so super if any five people cosplayed as the five Rozen Maidens. Their costumes are so pretty! ^__^ Oh ya, and Gakuen Alice, although there's only 2 subbed episodes currently out, but the anime is super hilarious!! XDDDD Basically it's about this two childhood friends that live in a old country, Mikan and Hotaru. When their school is forced to closed down due to lack of funds, Hotaru, suddenly decides to change schools(to the Alice Academy, an academy for people with super abilities) and leaves Mikan totally gloomy~ Then, one fine day, Mikan decides to go visit Hotaru at the city XDD And by some odd happenings, she is enrolled into the school as well and lives happily ever after~ not! :P The main character, Mikan, who is voiced by Kana Ueda (also voiced Yumi in Maria-sama ga Miteru) looks like a merge of Usagi and Yumi somehow XDD And Ishida Akira also plays a role as Narumi-sensei (super funny da yo~ XDD) There's also Sakurai Takahiro and Paku Romi XDD

I also watched this korean movie, titled Windstruck. It's story about a simple love story between a police woman and a physics teacher XD And although it sounds boring, it's not!!! XDD It is funny! XDD But also super sappy T____T LOL! Go watch it!!! XDD

Now i shall go and eat my breakfast XP

No comments: