MP3 currently at Treasure - Sanzo n Goku :P(Seki Toshihiko n Hoshi Souichiro)
Nyahahahahah~ time for another lame and pointless entry~~ XD
YESTERDAY WAS SANZO'S B-DAY~~~~~ XD XD XD The day before was Tuna-baa-chan's and Kikumaru's bday(i think)~~~ And today is kiDChan's bday~~ HAPPY BDAYY~~~ XD So many people celebrating in November~~ XD LOL! That day earlier earlier was MINAJUN's bdayy~~ XD MUAHAHAHAH~ And the earlier earlier date was Kamen's bday~~ XD XD
Erm... let's see, what useful things have i done the past few days.... eto...
*thinks*
................
*thinks even more*
(i think you can tell this is a way to make my post longer... -.-;)
I read Kamichama karin which was sorta interesting XD Bout gods and stuff ^_^; But i guess the part that attracts me the most is the cute drawing ^_________^ Koge-donbo~~ XD XD XD I also... err, watched Meine liebe 3 XD *nosebleeds at Lui x Camus* I cannot stand them~~~ XD XD XD Their voicee~~ XDDD I prefer Hoshi Souichiro's normal-and-not-so-girly voice though~ Sometimes it's like, quite awkward XD But i still love watching bishie-licious anime just for the bishieees~~ Nyohohohhohoho~ XD + the super annoyingly choices of seiyuus that i absolutely <3 And the dramatic BGM XDDD Also watched Tactics, which is so mysterious~~ XD I really wonder where the story line will go to~~ ^___^ (this applies for meine liebe too XD)
I also removed my Shia's costume stiff collar~~~ XD *is trying to modify nyoo~* Prolly i will wear back the same costume for fun, if i manage to modify it nicely ^_^ I wanna go CF 2nd day too~~ T___T If not i'll miss all the nice cosplays!! T_________T But then it seems so unappropriate to go out for two days straight... ><;;; Too bad sis has exam on the 13th T______________T
Anyway, off i go to hide in my room now!! ><;; Nitenite people!! Have a nice dayy~~ ^___^
No comments:
Post a Comment