Monday, May 05, 2008

BLEHHH..... My greatest skill has returned to me back here in Malaysia. The one skill that I (kinda) managed to supress while in my second semester in India with the encouragement of my biggie E and dearest mama... Procrastination.

With my dearie laptop on my table... huhuhu my attention obviously is swayed away from all the notes and books that I have to revise for the coming test and stuff. First ever dental assessment will be on the 8th May. History? NOTTT~ 1st batches are always the guinea pigs. Whatever flowery language you wanna add to that bleh. I'm still annoyed bout the fact we have to learn so much medicine stuff! I want to start all the practicals and make my 2nd denture and whatever crap more.

So yeah. I'm booo-red, i'm not study-ing~ and what's ze best job to do when exams are coming? :D BLOG! although you haven't been doing so for the past month or something lol.

I know the reason why I'm taking it easy is because it's like a freaking 1 hour paper with 20MCQs and 6 SAQs(short answer question) :D I definitely shouldn't be so relaxed but... boohoo... yaadayaddayadda last minute studying was the core of all my studies last year!!!! :D Not that it's a good thing to repeat history again hahahaha :P Sigh, i miss my dearies over there... I miss bouncing into any random door in the hostel to just... do whatever random stuff there is to do haha... :) And the people here are starting to stress me out!! haha... they are probably studying 100 times more than me here :P that means me studying = zero-ish!!!

askjdhlasjdh.... I think I will just sleep although it's barely even 10!!! and yes... force myself to the library tomorrow.... for the whole day if possible. ><;;; Library... The thought of going there feels much more bland without my dolphin mama and biggie E... or sometimes lois or tammy, or even my chau taufu or dear roommate or chunky jie or ting gu or xiao e or arthur to lepak with... I miss flooding the library register with our names hahaha and spend time talking nonsense anywayyy.... and like, having dinners and lunches in the library :) WHERE ELSE CAN YOU DO THAT???? :D But yeah, Uni life goes on. .__. Need to pick up some spirit!!! It a date with Mr. library... Go me~

... _| ̄|○

No comments: