MP3 currently at Prisoner of Love - Utada Hikaru
Life is just life. .__. Sounds pessimistic? Wasn't supposed to sound that way though.
I wonder if life can be as enjoyable as before although I'm supposedly in a much more comfortable environment. I'm completely fine although this entry just seems badddd. :O
Probably just all the "loneliness" crap getting to me. BLEH. honestly!
To a certain degree, all of us are alone. And some of us just need that little bit of loneliness.
I was told by a friend that the first impression of me was "quiet", "decent", "always ready by the side but not noticed much"... or something like that. And that got me thinking... he is goooooooooood at this 1st impression thingy lol. But it also got me wondering, how obvious was my "quiet-ness"? Was i even "quiet" before this? When did the inner introvert in me get out? Or was it ever hidden? lol.
So odd this 1st impression thingy... I guess I'm just never good at reading other people :O Is my mind really that naive? D:
1 comment:
It's life.
We all have our ups and downs.
I have no right to tell you 'Don't feel bad! Life'll be better!' when my life is pretty much in deep shit itself and I know it's not going to be better until I end this course. But heck with it, you'll pull through =) You've got to.
And everyone needs their space and time: It's understandable. I've been more to myself of the late. It's just one of those days where you just need you to save yourself, and not the world. =) You've always been quiet as a first impression (Well, it was to me) but you were always happy and smiling and that's what gave me the other first impression that you're friendly.
That's why I'm friends with you :)
Honestly, I don't think you're actually really that quiet until someone pokes you to talk =)
But these days though, on MSN, you hardly talk. It's understandable though, you're busy. =)
Growing up is part of the ordeal.
Don't feel bad 'cause you don't understand what people's thoughts are. Because I feel bad, personally, for not being there for you on your terrible days.
But, I'll cheer you on.
'Cause that's what all friends do.
I don't show it so much in reality, not because I'm a really cold fish, I just don't know how to say them through my very own mouth. Hesitation? Perhaps.
But you're one of the most important friends in my life, so if it means I have to break my own insecurities just to help you pull through, I'll do it.
Just don't be upset by yourself anymore, ne?
Because the pain will eventually hurt even more if you keep it in.
A body filled with emotional scars isn't something you should own.
*hugs* Be strong.
-Rinko
Post a Comment