Happy bday to my mummy dearest yesterday :) although i didn't do much this year hehehe...
Somehow, I can't define the years by the year anymore. I can't seem to remember what exactly happened early 2008 although i do remember. Odd! I think my academic year in India has kind of twisted my year to end in February and begin in March now... Guess that needs some adjustments. And in efforts to recalibrate back my year to start in January (which sadly is... TOMORROW!!! D:), i guess I'll try to summarize my year... which unfortunately will be hard! since i haven't been blogging much since like... FOREVER! I guess it's time to finally close my chapter in India by doing this. lol although it's only like 1 and a half months of 2008!! haha
January

Happy skull :D lol
Celebrated New Year eating at Salem Castle (i think... i can't remember the names anymore ;_;) with almost everyone that mattered :) That month was quite a see-saw... Had no classes only Model and Medal exams which some, if not most of us decided to skip lol... i think i went for most of them altho i don't think i studied very well :P
January 10th started the confusion with the email about IMU Dentistry from my parents. Sigh... what a day that was. Somehow so vivid in my memories... happily coming back from class, and then receiving the odd phone call from my mum. I still remember, my first reaction was trying to extract myself from the situation, asking the purpose of the email and stuff since i was already finishing my 1st year!! Exams was starting in Feb! They asked me to try out anyways... so I did. Didn't want to tell anyone yet, since it would be distracting... But I had to tell my roommates since i needed to record the stupid 10min video to send to IMU. Such dears they were, comforting me, telling me that they would transfer back with me too... but of course it didn't happen.

miss being crazy with all of them :)
Our days continued with a tinge of sadness, everyone trying to do as many things as possible for everyone. Going out for Baskins in Town even when we (or to be more precise, they) had to study. My leaving was becoming more of a reality than a decision as the time passed. I guess, it's only when you realize the importance of people, you start acting more human.
Exams were approaching. February the 1st.
February
Of course I went for the final exams. With a whole LOT of last minute studying OF COURSE. Since the stupid application and the decision itself took a whole lot of time off my supposed study time. Our flight leaving India for the end year holiday was on the 16th of February. I think our exams ended on the 14th. I must have told the entire class on the 8th or something. That was such a torture. I never want to have to do that again! I guess i was almost close to 1 litre of tears haha...
Celebrated CNY happily with them, i wished so much to spend my uni life with these people. But i guess God wanted me to come back for manymany reasons. ):
They definitely gave me a relationship of a lifetime :) Such a great life lesson I learnt in India with them :) I love all of them so much!
After returning... one week later, IMU started. I was back to the start. Orientation etc. That was it all over again.
March
After what I experienced in India... I guess I felt quite alone in the new place. It wasn't that the people weren't good or friendly, but India was too much lol. Classes went on like a bore... Trying to fit in but couldn't find people i could actually connect to immediately.
April
Okay. April 1st was horrid. Followed someone's idea to play a prank on my housemate, and it backfired BADLY. Thus began the awkward days... lol I guess i was pretty miserable with studies and all :p Our 1 year India anniversary passed and i felt like shit.

May
Pretty lonely too... i guess... HAHA SAD!
Nahh... just those normal days... lol
Picture record shows that... we went to see Marie Digby at 1u LOL...

Marie Digby upclose!
June

A lil anatomy...
1st Sem exams at the end of the month... Probably much studying haha
July
Holiday!!! :D I think it was like... almost a month!! My first long holiday in a long time...
ooo... a Penang trip in July with CL, Rox and LP too!!
Malacca with Kapten, CL and LY!! I remember making changs with my mum too!! hahah ;D

i think this was before ms TLP left to NUS :) KSC stole Changs from her house!! <3
August

A rainbow after the storm?
Moved into a new apartment with Liyen :) I was nearly conned by the agent... that was a bad experience... I hope i won't do the same mistakes again, since i probably need to find a new apartment since Liyen is leaving imu now ;_;.

went all over with dolphin mama and adrian lol
Some of my PIDC dearies came back for 1 week holiday! Of course i tried to meet all of them :D Met Lois, Cici, and my dolphin mama and Adrian :D
September
Somewhere in this month, i became obsessed with Moonlight Resonance... yeah... the mooncake TVB show LOL Not to forget Lam Fung's voice haha :)

Chipless chipsmore... sigh... QC wasn't doing their job!! LOL
October
It was preparation for exams all the way! I REMEMBER... Playing MINESWEEPER BEFORE EXAMS. Aww that sucked!! hahaha... And yeahhh... i remember studying 5 pages of my notes in 5 hours... SUCKS.

I was SOOOOOO close to winning asjdhlaksdhksh!!
November
Exams!!!
A lot of Karaoke-ing!!!
Malacca!
Genting!
After exams... on the day i came back to Klang, i lost the chain for my beautiful birthday necklace ;________; Somehow, the pendant didn't go missing along with the chain... Thank god... lol
December
The view was magnificent!!! ;)
CICI's XMAS CARD!! :D
I feel so loved hehe... :) Thanks labbie and cici... ;_;
And yes... White Xmas LTD to spoil myself hehehe...
I think there was a lot of shopping in December... but i don't think i bought much! Ooo... i went shopping alone for the first time... i guess...
Oo.... i bought 1TB external HD!! LOLOL
Eventful December... i'm sure more things happened... just can't remember hehe...

I like this picture!! it's only missing MT!!
Became closer to my current classmates during the holidays with all the trips and outings... but sadly, one of my closer friend will be leaving to adelaide uni. ): Karma don't you think? lol... guess you gotta live with it.
I'll be back to edit December soon if the inspiration comes haha and to add some India pictures from my laptop :)
---------------
For now i guess I can close this chapter of my life. Probably should have done this earlier. But yeah... in a way, 2009 looks much more open after writing this all out. :)
it'll be another 10 years till we see another 8... I can't get over my affinity with 8 LOL.
Happy 2009 everyone! Hope it'll be muchmuch more fruitful than 08 okie!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment