HAPPY 2009 everyone!!!! :D :D May we all have abundance blessings in this new year!! :D
WOW. I got sick on the first day of 09!! I got a fever after coming back from our outing in Sunway... Shows that my immune system is working well!! hahaha :)
Sorry Liyen i couldn't drive you to Monash today!! D:
Our outing was quite... aimless?? hahaha... we were all tired and just randomly walking here and there and in the end we spent an hour playing UPWORDS in YogurBerry LOL i'm forcing myself to be hardworking a lil so i'll stick in my hp and upload pictures LOL
I don't know why Rox is closing her eyes while playing!!! hahaha
Too bad we don't have a group picture!! D: But anyways... :) Hope you all had a good New Years day! :D
_______________
LOL went out with Janice last week i think... and she did this in Kim Gary!!! LOL

LOL poor unknown lady with Bosco haha

The works of a fan!! :P

Sigh Janice!! :P You're turning 20 tomorrow!!!! LOL :)
Happy ADVANCED birthday Piglet Jan!!!! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment