Friday, January 30, 2009

Time for some LESS emoing... :)

HAPPY CNY EVERYONE!!
;D Hope that the red packets are being happily collected!! XD although recession is coming etc, keep the money flowing and all shall be okay soon! Somehow, all my friends studying Econs tell me that! *o*

Had a great celebration this year with almost the complete set of all my cousins :) Lotsa papa razzing activity going around with a lot of new partners roaming around the sides of the older cousins LOL... some 30% and 90% ratings going around... it shall not be named! HAHA :D

Was happy :) Until something disturbing popped out. I'm glad it's over. But yes, i was HAPPY overall. Played lots of Wii at my cousin's house, ate LOTS of cookies and yuppies! I'm sure i'm fatter than pre-CNY :P And oooooohhh~~ my cousin Nana is soooooo cute!!! :D:D:D:D She makes me smile a thousand times more WHEEE~ yeah i'm probably exaggerating HEHE ;) She is super hyperactive and she almost never cries!! Even when evil Wii control hit her head D: And she skips a level of stairs like it's NORMAL! DDD: And she's SMALL!! LIKE I CAN CARRY HER SMALL!! It;s so dangerous and i was freaking SCARED! But her daddy said that she learnt how to climb the stairs when she was 1.5 years old! D: AWESOME RIGHT? (I THINK LOL) And she conversed with me and couldn't remember names and is just so much of a cutie anyhow!! Her dad said that she doesn't study much and is 2nd from behind of her class though... I'm sure it's cause she's too active and cute to be studying whee~~ paparazzi fact= she even has a boyfriend named Benjamin aww... and she's just so cute when she smiles and her glasses are shocking PINK! :D Thinking of her makes me happy now :) I wish all the children in the world were half as cute as her :D:D:D

Have a stone-assignment to do. (Stone cause it's not budging!) LOL and lotsa notes to catch up on. I need to realize that if i don't put in enough effort, i'm going to lose the privilege to choose where i wanna do my twinning at!!! And my parents would NOT be happy then D: Most importantly, I would be filled with regret! ARGH. Need to concentrate concentrate and not be so negligent anymore! ;_;

Dentistry isn't that simple, you gotta work for it
I definitely need to get some discipline and more motivation from my dear classmate :)

arghh... all the repairing PC problems are getting my headache worse! D:

For now! :) Everyone have a nice day ya!!

No comments: