Openday was fun!... okay well, other than the part where it was boring LOL
Spent the early part of the day attempting to give Oral Hygiene Instructions with Amy but failed badly HAHA... was so freaking nervous but yeah! This is something I need to work on ;_; T'was fun anyhows ;) Random babblings and all!
After lunch we went for our Prof's lecture, and then tried to attract people to come and see our Dental Skills Lab which was wayyy hidden deep down under lol... Interesting experience talking to the various parents and potential students :) After talking to a few more, I definitely felt a tad bit more confident and happy to be able to help out. I would probably do it again! ;)
Went out for tea/dinner in our small little group with CC after that and lol CC was forced to watch Open Season 2 cause she needed to pass some time before her dinner function :P Nein! YAH? NEIN! YAH???? OWH I AM WEAK! ;_; says the German Sausage dog! whee~~~ niee~~ LOL... Mr. Weenie is so cute!! :D God knows how many times I've watched it since I got it HAHA :P
Also noticed a few of the people I brought down were like still in Form 5 or Form 5 leavers, planning way ahead for their future! Made me feel that I was so naive when I was their age. Thank God that my parents are who they are bringing up dentistry into my life! :) I wouldn't know what I would be now without them! Probably a lifeless accounting student, struggling with numbers all the time haha! :P Not that I'm not struggling now but YEAH haha at least I'm enjoying what I'm doing. Somehow. I think I'm having fun. Or at least I have the mindset that I am. ODD!
But anyways, i'm a happy, lazy, "dying", probably going nuts but nevertheless, TRYING TO BE POSITIVE, dental student! ;D
P.s: Anyone interested in getting a free Dental consultation/screening by our lecturers can prod me and I'll definitely tell you the info when time comes ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment