Thursday, April 23, 2009

and YES, as you know, with exams coming the number of posts will ALWAYS increase. HAHA
this hypothesis will always be proven right :P

lovin right now cause i finally got my butt moving and managed to condense some notes into my brains... (well actually more like revise cause it's all dental materials HAHA OOPS. =.=;;;) ouch back ache from finally sitting down and studying... badbad posture D:

i hope this groove stays with me till exams!! i know it's gonna be a super hard thing to do LOL. wish me luck! haha

missing my non-existent ideal study place. :)
missing my first-love =6K toilet XD
missing my dear india study mates cause i no longer have them by my side when I study...
and for a moment, missing this view.

"In that dental lab all the way on the 8th floor up there in the hospital... with the beehive hanging down scarily at the side, the crazy whistling of the wind as they pass through the window gaps, and the lovely view from up there...
I had my share of dental materials. :)"
-from my old dental materials post LOL

Having another share of DM, but still immensely enjoying it :) I don't know why HAHA it's not like I'm scoring in it now :P

Need to move on to something else now. gosh. PBL at 8am tomorrow.
a huge drop back to reality. man.

No comments: