Friday, May 01, 2009

had a series of REM sleep over the past few days and I swear my dreams are getting crazier, day after day! The smallest things that I've come across these past few days just seem to pop into my dreams in the funniest way, and they really do reflect on real life very much. And a shrouded figure seems to be finding it's way into all my dreams... even in my non-related dreams. odd.

On Wed after sms-ing with my dearest beloved ex roommate and liyin, my dream was of shopping with the whole bunch of them, in a somewhat Pondicherry-like setting. LOL the shop was quite dark, reminding me of the blackouts in India XD... and I took a very long time to decide on which torchlight to buy to bring to Cambodia. haha... I even had an inner monologue on choosing which torchlight to get and whether I should buy something else as well. Typical me. HAHA The rest went off to go shopping too, and when I met them outside the shop, they had gotten LOL bikinis from a supermarket!! and they were amazed at the price.

We then decided to cramp into a car and head back, but somehow there was some confusion and bearbear E went to do something. Later in the car there was a traffic jam... and we realised that bearbear E was left behind... and in the end, she followed someone else back. ):

When we reached back to the place where we stayed, tzimun was not talking to me and all... and lois was asking me to make funny faces at her. Someone was laughing at me here altho I didnt need to do it in the end haha... It somewhat ended there i think.

So much random stuff that appeared in my dream... for example:
1. bikini - totally came from weijune and meiting talking about crochet bikini last week! haha
2. price - this has gotta be woollenwonders and our discussions haha! :)
3. bearbear e - come back to msia soon!!! miss you dear!

My other dream involved mostly amy and I and some food-stealing at boon's house sports meeting hahaha... lotsa driving on lotsa flyovers, maps, trees... and a talented someone singing "I will be" (that I was listening to before I fell asleep) hahaha... cute little dreams :)

On the other hand, studying was super unproductive today. Was procrastinating like mad... my concentration only lasted for the first 30 minutes that I sat down HAHA... goodness.

Pa said that it's not worth repairing my laptop and asked me to used HP mini. Okay fine... BUT WAIT!!!! MY COH REPORT. I THINK IT'S STILL IN THERE. *dies* and all my uni-related pictures are there too... ): but HP mini is sooo small and light! I'm getting used to the restricted small rectangle screen... which is apparently 8.9 inches... tinyyy. I'm also not sure if it's just me... or if it's s-l-o-w? IDK. i hope it's just me. or it's just today. haha...

Can't wait for the carefree days to be back... and to start planning for holidays!! argh! haha

No comments: