Friday, April 03, 2009

Had a seemingly very long day. Quite a long week.

I wasted 45mins today to a freaking clamp and some lame ass guard who was trying to get my number. Honestly, like WTF!? And I was stupid enough to actually tell him some real facts about me. SUPER SUCKS!!! I should have said I was from Banting!! Next time any guy stranger talks to me i'm going to say I was home schooled in Banting for my whole life!!!! ARGH!!! LOL Ignoring the fact that I was freaking pissed I nearly sent incoherent smses to my friends, drove kinda "pantas dan garang" all the way back home (jk LOL)... and even came to the realization that the blasting music in my car didn't help relieve how traumatized and annoyed I was, I can slightly "LOL" at what happened now. I guess. SLIGHTLY. URGH. Just trying to get it off my head. Banting was totally random. haha because our community field visit was there :P

Came back home and mummy had abscess at her molars and fever ): Okay, that totally took my mind off the lousy 45mins. I hope she gets well SOONSOONSOON! ): Being home is SOOO good. I love home. I need to get a permanent room in vista soon where I can throw my stuff all over the room!!!!! Argh! I wish I could be home everyday (without driving) so mummy and papa won't be alone at home ): Doraemon! I need your magical door! Although that would mean not being able to lepak like mad outside uni time ): sigh. Life.

But today morning was actually good! Saw cute little 6 year olds in their tabika doing cute things and learning to brush their teeth :) Had nice food and a pleasant time during the 2 days trip!

Fast and Furious 4 was enjoyable too! at least that's what I thought. Su anne and boon said it was lousy compared to the previous ones though, so erm, I guess it was a good thing that I hadn't watched the previous ones yet :)

Back home = should not be slacking okies! Lacking the brainjuices to continue this post anyways haha :) Till the next one!

No comments: