Thursday, April 16, 2009

wow i'm drained. i donated my second bag of blood today! :) and it was painless! totally painless other than the needle prick! I hope i'm not understanding masochism? swt LOL. I donated together with Mei ting(her first donation yays!), boon, paige and sabrina~ :)

Well, the donating part was all happy and all, but the after wasn't that happy LOL... I should have suggested that we wait for them to drive the car down, but I figured it wouldn't be much harm to walk up right??? WRONG! when we reached up... the dizziness began, and then nausea (lousy coffee bleghhh!) and the blurred vision. They said I was all pale! and even my gums were white wthh... hahaah Meiting was a lil dizzy too... but i think the weight I was carrying was far heavier. gawd. that was bad! anyways, things were good and all after lunch. Until Amy sent me right to the doorstep of Vista C, I just went into the lift and I felt faintish again...!!! wth right? I fumbled with my keys and experienced the blurred-bright high saturation vision again. Not a very pleasant feeling. lol I'm sure it's because of the files and books and my heavy bag ):

But yes, even after all that unpleasant feeling, I'm happy I donated. I hope the next time I donate will be as painless too!

And OH YES, Su anne cooked tomyam bihoon for me too today :D so bahagia :) Thanks Su anne! reminds me of my dear ex-roommate everytime I eat it!

I hope mum and dad are safe and sound and enjoying themselves :)

On the other hand, freaking stressed out by exams in May. Overload occurring!! sucky PBL, crazy COH report, "DENTURE WOES" (lol copyrighted to Amy haha), and mountain-like load of notes.

I'm sure i have other things to blog about but i just can't think of them now LOL anyways ;)

Can't wait for sem 3 to end and holidays to begin! Oh YES! till then... haha

No comments: