Sunday, April 19, 2009

somehow, a lot of people around me are feeling depressed and stressed... yes including yours truly was stressed out too :) Sort of managed to get lots of things out of my head by the loud music I've been blasting since evening hehe... and also the unexpected inspiration I found in someone during the past week. Quite motivating in a different way, but I'm not acting on that inspiration I found. SAD! lol... computer is too distracting although i have almost nothing to do on the computer anymore. I'm almost able to let go of my main distractions, due to various cumulative factors, so I guess that's good for my moral consciousness as well. Although I'm not sure if it will re-arise during the holidays tho. well, I do need a healthier life! haha.

I seem to realise that my life is becoming more boring as the weeks pass. lol... Hope things turn out well. oh and yes, the shoppaholic in me is growing! badddd! need to control this! I'm probably going to get my haircut tomorrow still ;) what about that LBD i saw previously? i don't know!! haha should i get it?? goodness...

-lol!! i couldn't help it! haha

looks like an addison dress hahahha :P i'm so tempted! but it isn't actually that fitting... ahhh... what should I do if i see it again tomorrow? i like it but ahh! i wouldn't know how to wear it out and ): it would make me look older... idk! LOL sigh haha trivial ANYWAYS... my haircut is more important! i better get it tomorrow! haha

but yes, to all my friends with that extra weight boggling down on your mind:

hoping you'll feel better, cause seeing you smile makes me smile too. and yes, 1 sadface makes another sadface!! and depression is reallllly contagious okay! :)

- ♥ psan~ :)

No comments: