Monday, May 11, 2009

thinking.

Is One Best Answer (OBA)-s the best method the measure the knowledge we have?

Honestly, it's just so frustrating. As MT and Amy were saying, it feels like there SO much information in our heads but the questions just didn't ask for them! I'm sure all of us are frustrated to a certain amount. I definitely am experiencing information overload... and they just didn't have any output to go to. SAD. And I'm pretty sure that no matter how many more extra hours of studying I could have done, i think that i would answer everything similarly. Because it's not a question of the depth and minute details that counts, but certain random concepts that they just want you to be able to spot. Sighs. *waves to flying A*. Super saddening. Okay... probably I should have been more skeptical about the questions! Should have paid attention to that nagging scary feeling I had yesterday.

On the other hand, there was a metal wire in my food today so I received a free meal and an extra free mushroom soup from Fusion Haven HAHA... good thing, but it totally ruined my cake enjoyment factor. HAHA sucks! 10 MORE DAYS TO MedSc!!! wth man. 4 systems to go...

I need to sleep now. And yes i know it's only NINE something pm :P

No comments: