Wednesday, July 15, 2009

CHANGE.

Wheeeee~ and so, after 1... er no... 3 years ? wow... 3 years, 1 month and 15 days... almost lah, cause i think my counting may be wrong HAHA...

A new layout WOOOT!!! the theme is Growing Green, and although it isn't a very catchy theme and sounds kinda odd (well i can't seem to figure out a nicer name, maybe till then) haha it fits my two-words-starting-with-the-same-letter HAHA ;) Tweaked the default blog layout and tadaa! ;) my new tsubasa-xxxholic inspired layout header! hahaha... Have I mentioned how much I'm in love with Tsubasa and xxxholic and CLAMP again? well, it came back and I'm loving it! for now haha ;)

Another subtheme which is from Yuuko (xxxholic) and i love its mysterious and darkly hinting aura... hitsuzen (必然). (which apparently has no direct translation to english!)
"...can be interpreted as referring to inevitability, destiny, or fate. Interpreting hitsuzen as "fate" is not inaccurate, but in the context of the story, "fate" is implied as something that is immutable and definite, giving the idea that whoever is bound by fate is nothing more than its puppet. Instead, hitsuzen is the idea that an action is inevitable because without it, other related events in the future could not happen. Therefore all decisions and actions are related, and there can be no coincidence, only hitsuzen."

-Quoted from wiki on xxxHolic :D
The header has another subtle theme :o It's supposed to be a motivating factor. :)

Now... Lets go through the history of my blog layouts! yay! which sadly i can't share the pictures here cause it all just erm.... disappeared ;____;

Version 1 - jan 04 - Gaiden Goku with lotsa sakura petals
Version 2 - jan 04 - Satoshi in a suit with wings! lols... i think
Version 3 - april 04 - Saiyuki - Sketched picture of Sanzo and Goku on both sides.
Version 4 - may 04 - Auspicious Angels - Pitaten
Version 5 - aug 05 - Raspy Red - Loveless layout haha :)
Version 6 - may 06 - He fell - Mishiba Toki from BUS GAMER

like. wow. i took a super long time to go back and check my previous layouts haha... And sad to say, my first till my fourth layout is forever gone ): only erm slightly in my memory. I guess maybe if I'm super free I might try looking for the same pictures and redo them.... but NAH. I doubt I have the time to, my interest in those are superbly diminished by now and i think I can photoshop better images now :) Sad but true! After 3 years, I'm back! the longest layout hiatus ever! lols.

Looking back, it's so embarassing to look back at the immaturity of my writing in the past. I can't believe at one point, I was into the phase of referring to myself as "me" instead of "I". Just that because using it in real life would be annoying, I used it completely on my blog HAHA. (Okay... at least I wasnt that annoying haha). And I used to use more than 3 exclamation marks! like seriously, 3 is already more than enough, younger self! You don't need 10 exclamation marks to make your point! HAHA :p And the use of emoticons... (-.-;)! Now I'm easily annoyed by things like this. haha :P I guess people do hate the things in others that we dislike in ourselves. Odd how i don't remember being the bubbly enthu self I was in my blog.

Superbly embarrassing, but they are my memories of the past. I'll just leave them there to rot... and come back another year later and laugh at my immaturity again! ;D

Life!

p.s: I have a feeling this post is a lil incoherent and super wordy! :p sorry~

No comments: