Another unproductive holiday-day~ whoo hahaha I was reading some Sailormoon online cause well, I don't have some of the manga books lol and HAHA I read a random fact by the scanlator;
apparently Tuxedo Mask's character wasn't liked cause he only throws lame roses! HAHA
But yes, it only happens in the anime! (No wonder I couldn't remember him even throwing roses! haha but now hurm... kinda can remember a little lah i guess)
Funny! LOLs Reading it back... there's actually a whole lot of things that don't make sense at all! haha but well, i guess it's just a fantasy storytale! :P Anyhows, it was my first ever anime and manga tho :) I'm sure it might have been your first too! haha ;D Too bad the scanlations aren't complete and my books are lost! hurm... maybe i should go buy the first 5 volumes haha
this is so... RANDOM!
No comments:
Post a Comment