Wednesday, September 23, 2009

odd

my nose just bled. and stopped before it could even flow out of my nose.

and no it's not because of the porno An.An Jin pictures LOL I wish.

Was awestricken by the dentist today. She had a kind face that reminded me of one of my lecturer haha... And she took just 10 minutes to finish my scaling!! Like seriously, AMAZING! Wish I was at that stage already. Wish I had my own clinic to treat my family and friends nicely. Conjuring up the framework and bits and pieces of what my future workplace will be in my mind. :D It's such a fantasy hahaha

Mum said that previously, I said I didn't want to study anything difficult like my sis. Well, look what I got myself into. HAHA =.=;;; SUCKER. STUPID ME. I actually don't really remember saying that though hehe. Medicine was always a no-no to me :P

A drop back to reality. D: (Ohh btw i like the social cognitive theory! hahaha)
So much guilt cause I haven't been studying! ARGH! ;__; Better get it started now ):

Back to the guilt-ridden-forcing-self-to-study-me. Till then! take care~ :)

No comments: