hehe i actually just woke up. Contemplating whether i should sleep again which I probably shouldn't cause i'd be a PIG and an even guiltier person.
And I suddenly remembered my dream! HAHA shocking!
We were having PBL with our strict Prof K, STANDING and in... a carparks, poor her, she looked annoyed somehow or disappointed? Probably cause some of my pbl-mates just walked away to the student lounge or drove off. LOL Uni didn't look like uni at all. It was somehow modernized and sorta cool looking. There was actually an in-built hostel like structure.
Then I was halfway eating in this, famous Japanese restaurant from... Istanbul? WTH. Not really sure, but i know it was some middle eastern name HAHA. I even remember eating sushi. Hilarious! In a trance like manner, I took my handphone, wallet, etc, and proceeded to walk over and ransack my ex-room(which I've probably never seen in my life HAHA) to get my extra labcoat and... I met my sister there and she nagged me about not cleaning up! HAHA
ouch. but this must be a sign. I haven't done my cyst assignment! I need to clean the house, I NEED............... to study.
This is crazy. I hope I'M not going crazy HAHA
No comments:
Post a Comment