Thursday, October 01, 2009

new definition of stress.

I don't think I've ever felt such feeling of annoyance, grief, stress, anxiety, unresolved mesh of everything in the past two days. It was a crazy taxing week! I'm so glad it's over! ><; This week was just so stressful and crazy packed and filled with odd requests and annoying stuff to think about (like I don't already have enough to do!).

And I know I'm not supposed to be depressed over things like this anymore. It doesn't really matter. Life goes on and things just happen when they want to happen ):

I can't believe "aura" is actually scientific! haha It's some sensory alteration that produces an unusual taste or visual disturbance before a person actually gets seizures! Pretty interesting. Too bad I didn't manage to read my PBL completely this time ): I probably felt an aura the other day, not an epileptic one of course (touch wood meh), but more of a bad instinct or premonition. Sigh.

The journey is still a long one. And of course it's probably only gonna become harder and harder. I think i'm almost losing everything in my pre-sem 4 life and it's probably not enough either ways. .__.

LIFE! Please get better! I need to rejuvenate my spirit in Dentistry. D:

Thankful for lecturers that continue encouraging tho :) Made me feel much better :)

No comments: