learnt in a random CSU session courtesy of boon and mt lol!
according to Oxford reference Dictionary:
paraphernaliaodd. Anyways, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!
n.pl. (also treated as sing.) miscellaneous belongings, items of equipment, accessories, etc.
Etymology: orig. = property owned by a married woman, f. med.L paraphernalia f. LL parapherna f. Gk parapherna property apart from a dowry (as PARA-(1), pherna f. pherne dower)
haha.. just needed an outlet to scream my lungs out. Although it's half imaginary and i only get to mind-scream. erm. YEAH. hahahha Every week has a slot of exam or a seminar or something which potentiates the S word, which isn't very pleasant cause i keep falling asleep freaking early and thus getting improper digestion of my dinner and thus, a very FAT me. Sigh. Okay, don't ask me how the mechanism or physiology of sleeping early causes fat deposition because i really dont know and you can feel free to explain if you want. :p Oh yes, and the unwanted DOZENS of pimples popping out are so annoying!
I'M SO GLAD I'M HOME! Although home usually equates to me not studying.... the situation is too dire for me to not be! or rather... just screw it and feel guilty and etc and VICIOUS CYCLE! But I aint gonna be home till another few weeks! Sigh... people, appreciate home cooking because they are always cooked with your best interests in mind. I loveeeeeee stuffing myself with food until i'm satiated and not feeling fat! Ahhh.... healthy home food! ♥
And OOOoooo i asked for permission to go Penang during the hols and I think I received a silent approval! HAHA :D
Only erm... 2 more OSPE/OSCE and one more ICA before the big one!
Clinical work has been... stressful and exciting too! It's like... sigh, a mixture of fear and apprehension of whether i'll be able to complete the task successfully as well as not hurting my friends, and a load of relief and joy and "WHEE I DID IT~!" and yes only a little more to seeing my first patient! hahaha
thanks so much to my lovely skillful assistant and my forgiving patient! hehe
(okay ideally my hair would have been tied up haha but it WAS!
i just forgot to tie it back after being the patient LOL)
okay back to reality.
EOS in... erm. shit. EXACTLY A MONTH?
No comments:
Post a Comment