Wednesday, December 02, 2009

the final threshold.

i'm super stuck. even simple things that i usually flip through in minutes have me stoned.

brain isn't processing. i feel like dying. argh ;_;

still have tonnes of medsc to read and the little bits i've just read last week seemed to have disappeared into thin air as I'm studying dental practice now. ):

gotta off this laptop soon and start cramming in again. Music on my dear phone is looping like mad and it keeps replaying the same songs! I need bigger space! the songs are so depressing and it's making ME depressed. ;_; but i have no choice but to listen over and over to the same songs. ): haha bad song choices D:

I know I should be throwing everything into this final week. There's nothing after this!! but brain is too fried to work currently. I need a refreshment course. I need to reboot my system. I need to PASS THIS EXAM WTH.

okay. i just need to calm down and start studying like mad.

Have a nice day world, sigh... i'm way past the point of no return.

sorry for the depressing post but at least i feel way better after typing this out. :)

No comments: