i'm back after a week of Penang!!!! whooo although I think I might be falling into a bout of sadness after the times spent with my dearies... ;_____;
Thank you all for having me there! I love you all!!! ♥
Assignment not completed... omg... i don't have to sleep tonight LOL...
Uni starting tomorrow! NIGHTMARE... D:
Going out now... but I'll be back soon!! :)
Love you all!! and have a lovely sunday!
3 comments:
I 'bu she de' you,lui lui......T___T
Wanna "gossip" with u again~~~=P
Miss you....
p/s: GO DO YOUR ASSIGNMENT NOW!!! (using typical mother-scolding-children s' voice) LOL
i dont really talk with u leh~~coz i very fast fall asleep...next time i will train myself not to sleep tat early
i'm so blindddd didn't see you all reply me... huhuhu ;_______;
Next time i come again you all must let me pay for myself okie!!
muacks!!! study hard!!!
Post a Comment