Saturday, January 16, 2010

semester 5.

A week of uni just passed. And it's a freaking big change!

I'm SO FREE. I no longer need to wake up for classes at 8am.
Homework is almost nonexistent (or rather i havent been doing them! my bad. SORRY to my COH groupmates the other day. I'll start my engine next week. SERIOUSLY)
My friends and I have been playing random boardgames in uni borrowed from the student council. It's been fun!! :D Taboo, Uno, Cluedo, Uno Stacko... HAHA wonder if the list will get longer haha

I decided to eat veggie meals for all my lunches for last week... and guess what. When I walked into the cafeteria on Monday, there was a new vegetarian economy rice stall! HAHAHA funny! But I didn't manage to eat veg on Friday cause we went out! ):

I've been swimming... and this is totally due to cici's influence! Pool is so tiny that it's not that fun though. But I get to "complete" more laps lah :p

And there was that totally random futsal match HAHA... I managed to score one or two goals leh! not bad! HAHA other than the fact that the guys had to give us a huge handicap!

I just came back from a dental conference where i coincidentally met Evan and Yihan. Amazing! too bad i didn't get to see them after the opening ceremony ): The goody bags totally made my day! can't wait to go home and become dental-santa! hahaha

And I was freaking pissed off by a badly written sms. I'm trying to blame my hysteria on extreme fatigue or PMS or something. Either way it totally killed my mood for that time period. Text messages aren't proper tools to make a "funny" statement. Choose your words carefully. Lesson of the day is: don't expect others to read your mood through plain sentences that look insulting okay.

Working for Open day tomorrow. Hope to see pleasant and excited people that will increase my motivation! :)

I need my share of McD soon! LOL

No comments: